• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Fallout 4 Ultimate Starter Save US/EU

That's cool. Here's the save with the modded SPECIAL stats for reference. it's a US Save

Remember, In order for the stats to take effect, deduct one point from every stat (Every stat should be at 89999) before leaving the vault. (Intelligence stat doesn't need to be lowered since its set at 500 for balance avoiding issues and only effects experience which is always in effect)

Having these high SPECIAL stats results in:
infinite HP & AP
Always 95% accuracy with any and every weapon
Extremely high damage (One shot)
over 90,000 carryweight
Experience gain is abundant and fast due to Intelligence level.
How can I add these special stats to my current save?

Reactions: angrybuzzbob77
Thank you for your work on this save truly. Its remarkable having everything at the start! But Not to be that guy agreeing with majority but you should've just not made the save level 420 if you weren't able to get all the skill points required. As leveling up feels impossible at this stage to get the rest. Idk but there had to be a better option even if it meant starting the save outside the vault so you could put the first 255 in then do the remaining afterwards in another go after modding the reamining skill points in. then setting the level to 420 if you still want to for whatever reason. You made it very difficult for no reason to level up further. Or just letting us have the skill points and resetting the level to 1 if that works. or just setting the level to 255 i'm sure leveling up from 255-256 is easier than 420-421

Thank you for your work on this save truly. Its remarkable having everything at the start! But Not to be that guy agreeing with majority but you should've just not made the save level 420 if you weren't able to get all the skill points required. As leveling up feels impossible at this stage to get the rest. Idk but there had to be a better option even if it meant starting the save outside the vault so you could put the first 255 in then do the remaining afterwards in another go after modding the reamining skill points in. then setting the level to 420 if you still want to for whatever reason. You made it very difficult for no reason to level up further. Or just letting us have the skill points and resetting the level to 1 if that works. or just setting the level to 255 i'm sure leveling up from 255-256 is easier than 420-421
I don’t really see the big deal, not all the perks are useful. If you google search you can use illusions level one save and then use the guide to get your character to 200 with max perks. I’m sure this save took hours and hours to create. But this is the only save with all the fast travel unlocked

I am about 60 hours into the game and as stated before the Save is awesome.
Yet I am afraid to say that obtaining two trophies seem impossible. One being the "Discover 100 locations", Since the whole map is Uncovered and the Stats say you discovered 759 Locations already you cant find new locations to trigger the trophy. I was hoping going to Nuka world would make it trigger but nope.
The other being "Gather 1000 Ressources for Crafting", Since you have everything and the Stats say Junk Collected 776107 there's nothing that will trigger it even if you pick up a lot of stuff.
Note: The Level trophies will pop alltogether at once , as soon as you go from Level 420 to 421. To me that didnt matter much but if you care about legit timestamps , be aware of that.
With that being said, if anyone do still find a way to trigger the Locations and ressources please let us know.

getting saves for these trophies would resolve this issue, sadly there is no saveset for CUSA02962 or any other region apart from the GOTY version which the majority do not have, getting these trophies the painful way would be the only solution sadly

To the people who are asking for modded stats, please give the save by Mhalice a try before. You literally one shot everything and makes legendaries useless. MrMoan, your save is perfect. If you do decide to mod the stats please make a separate save.
unable to do that the save is for US regions only, i need CUSA02962 version 🤷🏿‍♀️

That's cool. Here's the save with the modded SPECIAL stats for reference. it's a US Save

Remember, In order for the stats to take effect, deduct one point from every stat (Every stat should be at 89999) before leaving the vault. (Intelligence stat doesn't need to be lowered since its set at 500 for balance avoiding issues and only effects experience which is always in effect)

Having these high SPECIAL stats results in:
infinite HP & AP
Always 95% accuracy with any and every weapon
Extremely high damage (One shot)
over 90,000 carryweight
Experience gain is abundant and fast due to Intelligence level.

yeah like i said save is no good i need CUSA02962, no good at re region there is save editors out there but it's for PC only, heh

unable to do that the save is for US regions only, i need CUSA02962 version 🤷🏿‍♀️

yeah like i said save is no good i need CUSA02962, no good at re region there is save editors out there but it's for PC only, heh
Do you have save wizard? If you do, put this file on your usb resign it to yourself or whatever right click go to advanced mode, export file save wherever, load up your personal save that you downloaded go to advanced mode go to import file import that save data that you exported and viola the save is in your region

Reactions: Minecraftfun